1) The website has been designed with accessibility in mind, and uses accesskeys to make browsing more convenient. The page is divided into four main frames: the function links frame at the top, the navigation links frame at the top, the contents navigation menu on the left, and finally the information frame and contents frame in the center of the homepage.
2) The following accesskeys have been assigned:
- Alt+U: Go to the top frame, which contains links for FAQ, Sitemap, Webmail, Chinese, and Search.
- Alt+L: Content left navigation block, this block at the top of the page when the navigation links click navigation content options after rendering times.
- Alt+C：Central content area, home in this block are presented in accordance with the identity of visitors to the different sub-general visitors, researchers, executives and other key elements of the latest content. others within the main content of each page is rendered pages.
- Alt+S: Quick Search.
3) The general structure of the site is as follows:
- 1-4-1 Bulletin Board
- 1-4-2 About the IHP
- 1-4-3 People
- 1-4-4 Research
- 1-4-5 Publications
- 1-4-6 Academia Resources
- 3-1 History
- 3-2 Organizational Structure
- 3-3 Director & Deputy Directors
- 3-5 Departments
- 3-6 Advisory Board
- 4-1 Research Fellows
- 4-2 Assistant Research Specialist
- 4-3 Correspondence and Adjunct Research Fellows
- 4-5 Postdoctoral Fellows
- 4-6 Doctoral Candidate Fellows
- 4-7 Visiting Scholars/Students
- 4-8 Administrative Staff
- 6-1 New Books
- 6-2 Bulletin of IHP
- 6-3 Disquisitions on the Past & Present
- 6-4 Journal for Legal History Studies
- 6-5 Asia Major
- 6-6 Catalog search
- 6-7 Prices
- 6-8 How to Subscribe